This is an eight-hour course given in one day, or on two consecutive days, four hours each class. Please call for class schedule.
Please bring to the first day of class of the VA Driver Manual Course:
Payment ($200) in the form of cash, credit card or money order, as well as a valid form of ID:
- Social Security card and birth certificate or
- DMV walkers ID or
- military ID or
- passport or Resident Alien Card
- VA Learner’s Permit or Driver’s License
- Classroom rules agreement (download a PDF), filled out by a parent or guardian.
- VA Driver Manual Course agreement (download a PDF), filled out by a parent or guardian.
- A notebook and pen or pencil for taking notes.